Here are two tests you can use to evaluate the paint condition:
- After washing and drying the car, run your hand lightly along the upper surfaces of the car. The surfaces should feel very smooth. If you detect rough spots or feel drag, the car needs a wax.
- Spray water on the car. If tight beads appear this means that the paint has the proper amount of protection. If the beads are loose, there is not enough protection on the car, if there are no beads, there is no protection on the car and a wax should be applied immediately.
- Light surface scratches can be removed by compounding/isolating the surface of the affected area.
- If scratches have only gone through one or two coats of clear coat, they can be wet sanded out.
- If scratches have gone completely thought the clear coat, then the vehicle will unfortunately have to be repainted.
Pet hair is no problem and is part of our A LA CARTE menu.. We diligently hunt down the hair found in your vehicle with our specialized air system and by hand to ensure your interior is left hair free.
Our detailing service can be customized to your individual needs. If you would like us to concentrate on a certain area our professional team will adjust to your needs. Just give us a call to discuss what you’re looking for and we’ll deliver a customized service specific to you and your needs.
1/2 day to full day depending on the services required but count on us having your vehicle for a full day in most instances.
We are open Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm and by appointment only on Saturdays between 10:00am-4:00pm. We are closed Sundays. (Note-We are Closed Saturdays in July and August)
Our state of the art detail shop is located in behind Northside Toyota. Simply use the Toyota drive-in doors and check in with Service Valet team and we will get your car where it needs to be.